? ??????????????Happy Thanksgiving? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (47 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 17465 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Jagged Explode? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (20 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1473 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 23, 2009

Bills and Taxes

So our great weekend of playing with family and friends has come and gone. Now it is time so get busy on paperwork. I will not have any pictures to post as we all know what it looks like. I think the most startling fact is that we got the hospital bill for Dale's surgery. He was in for less than 24 hours and the total was $29,000.00 YES $29,000.00. YIKES STRIPES! Do we need health care reform in this country? Plus I get to do state income tax forms from 3 states as I was still working out of Utah for the hotel, Dale was in Minnesota for his temporary assignment and of course, Colorado. Makes me tired to think about...so I think I will go walk the dogs and get some exercise!

0 comments: