? ??????????????Happy Thanksgiving? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (47 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 17465 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Jagged Explode? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (20 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1473 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 19, 2008

NUTS!

Makena is here at the MimiPop Hotel enjoying 3 fun filled days and 2 nights with us. We took her to get her hair braided last night by this young Ethopian girl. It is fun getting to know their family. They have 3 daughters all adopted from Ethiopia. The mother is American and the father is from Ethopia so they speak Amaric and eat Ethopian food. The mother is going to email us some phrases in Amaric so we can teach them to Makena. Makena will probably pick them up quick as the following story illustrates:
This morning the dogs were following me everywhere, and in this small apartment there is not much room to move. Makena was in her room and as I was putting the dogs in the other bedroom when I said "You dogs are driving me nuts!" Suddenly I heard a sweet little voice from the other room say "Nuts!" I guess I taught her a new word!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NUTS NUTS NUTS! haha